Designed for particularly dry skin A-Derma Exomega Emollient Lotion makes skin smooth and softer.
- Has the ability moisturise the skin and as a result your skin becomes soft and supple.
- With active ingredient like rhealba oat extracts it also makes sure once your skin has become soft it won't dry out again.
- Within some days you will notice improved skin appearance.
Additional Information:A-Derma was founded in 1982. The products are created to treat very sensitive, dry skin. Creams, moisturisers and cleansing products are developed which are suitable for babies, children and adults.
- Rhealba Oat Plantlets Extract ? Calms irritations and soothes the skin.
- "Filaxerine, a unique combination of an inducing substance of ?laggrin and omega-6 essential fatty acids ? Helps restore the cutaneous barrier".
- Vitamin B3 ? Action on intercorneocyte cement.
- Glycerin ? Hydrates.
How to use product
2 applications per day, after washing. Face and body.
Explore a wide range of face moisturizer here.
This is more like smoothening cream.
I use this often on my hands because the ACs make my hands dry.
Exomega lotion is very effective and is suitable for babies as well as adults.
The only drawback is that it stinks!
Posted on 11/4/2016
By Shanu Grover
Give immediate, smooth and soft effect , very good for sensitive face.
Posted on 9/20/2016
This lotion has the ability to moisture the skin which nourish the skin and makes skin softer and supple ......
Posted on 7/27/2015
I tried using it as a face and body lotion. It does get absorbed quickly and gets rid of scaly skin.
Biggest con is the smell; quite awful (not sure if it because the heat has altered the chemicals in the product). The texture is not brilliant either.
Posted on 5/6/2015
I've used A-derma products and they war recommended by my dermatologist which hands down was the best skin care product in my daily skin care routine.excellent for sensitive dry skin
Posted on 10/21/2014
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!