Removes make-up and cleanses with drying.
- Cleanses : Gentle cleansers eliminate skin impurities without risk of irritation.
- Moisturizing : A non drying formula, enriched in moisturizers willprovide your skin with a true feeling of comfort.
- Soothing effect : Av?ne Thermal Spring Water's soothing and softening effect, wraps your face with a fresh and soft veil.
- Pleasant feeling: Its fluid and velvety texture quickly melts on your skin.upper skin layers.
Is it right for me?
The Gentle milk cleanser is particularly indicated for sensitive dry to very dry skin.
You may also like :
- Av?ne Thermal Spring Water spray.
- Gentle toner.
- Rich compensating cream.
- Soothing eye contour cream.
Explore more from our best Makeup Remover collection here.
How to use product
- Apply the Gentle milk cleanser with a cotton pad to face and neck.
- Gently massage.
- Remove excess product with the Gentle Toner.
- Finish with a fine mist of Avène Thermal Spring Water.
The product is worth the price and after using the product you feel soft and hydrated.
Posted on 9/28/2016
It doesn't dry your skin infact leaves it soft and gentle on skin. It is amazing for sensitive skin.
Posted on 9/28/2016
By Rubia Afza
It's just like magic water and wit all the damage already done u really need dis product to give back the skin what it has lost throughout the day.
Posted on 12/20/2015
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.Q.My skin is very sensitive. Will this cleanser suit my skin type ?Question by: Hema on Sep 25, 2016 3:25:00 PMQ.Hi, I am 24 I have combination to dry skin. I want you find me a good cleanser that I can completely trust and start using.
Question by: Heera on Oct 8, 2015 9:11:00 PMA.Thanks for writing to us.
For your skin we would suggest you to use Himalaya Herbals Hyrdating Face Wash Cream. It gently cleans the skin without making skin dry. It is a soap free face wash which leaves skin soft, smooth and clean.
Hope that you find the solution to your advantage.
Answer by: Team Nykaa on Oct 12, 2015 12:15:38 PM