With the freshness of coconut and mango extract, the Anatomicals Coconut and Mango Body Lotion is quick to absorb and condition and results in smooth skin that prevents dryness.
- Formulated for a more intensive moisture treatment for your entire body.
- Suitable for both men and women.
- Free from DEA’S, Sulphates, Parabens and SLS’s.
- It has a creamy non-greasy texture.
- Combines the goodness of coconut and mango for a silky smooth and moisturized skin.
Anatomicals is a company that ‘Only Wants You for Your Body’ and manufactures World class toiletries that are paraben free. The Anatomicals Coconut and Mango Body Lotion is the perfect addition to your beauty prep regime.
Water/Aqua, Isopropyl Myristate, Glycerin, Di-PPG-3 Myristyl Ether Adipate, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Gylcol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Mango Fruit Extract, Coconut Fruit
Extract, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Benzyl Alcohol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Coumarin, Limonene, Red 33 (CI 17200), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), R09-14 - PARABEN FREE.
How to use product
- Apply evenly all over the body, preferably after a shower.
- Gently massage in a circular motion.
I thought the product was great its only negative was that its consistency was a bit too watery for my taste. It also smells very strongly of coconut and you can’t really make out the mango as it is overpowered, I personally like how it smells but others don’t(they complained:/ ). So if you don’t think you want to smell like coconut oil i don’t think this product is for you. But on the plus side it makes my skin SO SOFT!
Posted on 6/25/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!