A natural cleansing body wash, deliciously scented with the exotic scent of mango and papaya, the Anatomicals Mango and Papaya Body Cleanser primes skin for maximum moisture.
- Blends extracts of Papaya and Mango for a thorough cleansing experience.
- Free from DEA’S, Sulphates, Parabens and SLS’s.
- A body cleanser for both men and women.
- Refreshes skin to the core.
Anatomicals is a company that ‘Only Wants You for Your Body’ and manufactures World class toiletries that are paraben free. Available in a quirky red bottle, Anatomicals Mango and Papaya Body Cleanser gently cleanses your skin leaving it soft and smooth.
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulphate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Decyl Glucoside, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate,Parfum (fragancia), Carica Papaya (extracto de Papaya),Mangifera Indica (extracto de Mango), Aloe Barbadensis (gel de Aloe Vera), Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, 2-Bromo-2Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylsothiazolinone, CI17200 (rojo 33), CI19140 (amarillo 5),
Citronellol - PARABEN FREE.
How to use product
- Wet your skin in the shower or bath.
- Release a small quantity on your hands or a loofah.
- Apply all over your body in a gentle circular motion.
- Rinse and pat dry with a towel.
This is not a bad cleanser, just that it is great for summers. This one smells fresh and does not dry out my skin. But at this price, you are entitled to expect something more than the ordinary. Also, the fact that this is paraben and SLS free is also great. But there are many other such products that are available at a lower price.
Posted on 6/16/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!