Packed with pure Provencal Lavender for its natural antiseptic properties, the Anatomicals Norfolk Lavender Hand Wash/Soap is formulated to fight bacteria while it cleanses your hands.
- It is a liquid soap that is 100% natural.
- Exudes the freshness of lavender for a typical England experience that will remind you instantly of Norfolk and its clean fresh gardens.
- Free from DEA’S, Sulphates, Parabens and SLS’s.
- Suitable for both men and women.
- Exudes a fresh lavender fragrance.
Anatomicals is a company that ‘Only Wants You for Your Body’ and manufactures World class toiletries that are paraben free. The Anatomicals Norfolk Lavender Hand Wash/Soap is the perfect addition to your beauty prep regime.
Water/Aqua, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin 99%, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine 30%, Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate 70%, Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia) Extract, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 33 (CI 17200), Polyquaternium-7, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance/Parfum Sodium Chloride.
How to use product
- Wet your hands.
- Release a small quantity and massage into hands.
- Rinse and pat dry with a towel.
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!