Stay free of germs and bacteria, with this handy sanitizer in your purse. Fish it out for that instant freshness and bacteria free hands, anytime, anywhere. Bdel Instant Hand Sanitizer (Orange Blossom):
- Has reduced contents of Ethyl-Alcohol.
- Doesn't dry hands, and leaves them soft and smooth.
- Contains moisturizing glycerine beads to care of your hard working hands.
- Is a multipurpose product that serves as a sanitizer-cum-moisturizer.
- Instantly gets rid of germs, unlike other sanitizers.
- Comes in fruity flavors, making it candyliciously amazing to use.
Additional Information: Cleanse and moisturize, with the delicious fruity aroma treating your senses. The unique moisturizing formula of Bdel Sanitizers ensure that your hands stay clean and beautiful, while on-the-move.
How to use product
Pour a few drops of sanitizer on to your palm. Spread and massage it like a moisturizer.
By Mei Ling
I am personally carrying it everywhere. I have used brand slide lifebouy and dettol but this is something interesting and worth it.
Posted on 4/26/2016
Nice cute packaging with a lovely fragrance. But doesn't live up to its claim. It's my disappointing purchase.
Posted on 4/18/2016
This is one of those hand sanitizers which have a very citrusy-fruity kind of fragrance. The best part is it is totally inexpensive! Plus it provides protection from germs.
Posted on 10/20/2015
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!