Prep your nails to perfection in four quick steps with this bright and cheerful buffer block! Each numbered side tells you how it should be used, starting with gritty shaping file and ending with a gentle polishing touch.
- Accompanied by an outline of how to buff your tips in four simple steps. Begin with heavier grit and progress to a gentle-buffing finishing touch.
Expiry Date : Click Here October 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
By vasundhara karunakar
light weight, easy to use and works like a charm!
Posted on 4/17/2017
By Astha Shakyawar
It gives a nice shine to your nails.. Handy and light weight... It's perfect for me.. I love it
Posted on 3/16/2017
By Ritika Parashar
Does the job pretty well,, just the way it is supposed to work..
Posted on 2/27/2017
By Sophie SSharma
It's too easy and amazing product to use and such an amazingly impeccable size that ya can carry in ur bag daily
Posted on 12/2/2016
By B B
This buffer is compact and travel friendly. Easily fits into the purse and is light in weight. Must have!!!!
Posted on 9/5/2016
By Bulbul Raza
This is a very handy buffer. Fits the hand perfectly. Easy to buff and smooth the nails. It can be easily carried in a handbag. It looks like it is made of thermocol, that is the only con. Otherwise it is a lightweight buffer which can be used any time.
Posted on 12/24/2015
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.A.Thank you for your question.
1. Shape - Use the fine grit to shape and contour.
2. Smooth - Even nails to remove ridges and stains. For Step 1 & 2, work from outside in.
3. Buff - Refine nails till they're satiny smooth (but don't over do it!).
4. Polish - Finish by turning up the shine. For Step 3 & 4, work back and forth gently on the nail surface.
Hope that you find the solution to your advantage.
Thank you for shopping at Nykaa!
Team NykaaAnswer by: Team Nykaa on Mar 15, 2017 6:24:08 PM