- Witness the exotic dance of peacocks in a blossoming forest.
- Connect to the rhythm as you rediscover carefree youthful passion with Dear Earth Fountain of Youth feminine wash.
- Enriched with rose oil, it improves vaginal skin texture with nutrition and moisture and helps in tightening skin tissues.
- Betel leaf extracts offer sensuous energy and freshness while tea tree oil is a good antiseptic and fights infection.
- Dear Earth Fountain of Youth feminine wash is a rejuvenating blend for a healthy graceful beauty.
- Protects against infection and odor. Repairs and tightens vaginal tissue. Intimate beauty, pleasurable you.
Organic Azadirachta indica (Neem) oil, organic Zea Mays (Corn) oil, organic Citrus limonum (Lemon) oil, organic Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil, organic Vetivera zizanoides (Vetiver) oil, organic rose oil, herbal extract of Piper Betel (Betel) leaves, organic Cynodon dactylon (Bermuda grass)
How to use product
Gently massage onto the external vaginal area. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
Experience the delight of an earthy fragrance and blushing softness.
For external use only.
By Sivapoorani D
The ingredients are so pure and lovely, loved it because I know I am putting the best onto my skin. I think this is a must have in every girl s shower
Posted on 12/20/2016
It makes you feel fresh and clean. It has a rich earthy smell.
Posted on 1/19/2016
I bought this product at a good price thanks to the Nykaa Navratari Sale. I must say I am very satisfied with it. It truly gives a sense of cleanliness and hygiene. I'd definitely recommend this product to all women struggling with feminine hygiene problems. Love the fact that it is vegan and not tested on animals! Extra brownie points! can't wait to try other products from this brand.
Posted on 10/26/2015
By Like! Recommended!
It did sting a lil but I guess it's due to the presence of lemon oil and neem in the ingredients.
Refreshes and lightens the skin and smells lovely!
Posted on 8/26/2014
Posted on 7/25/2014
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!