- Butterflies weave their magical colors in the fragrant breeze.
- Watch them settle on your palms and shoulders as Dear Earth Tea Tree body wash sculpts a pure soulful experience.
- The organic essential oil of tea tree sinks into the skin’s pores, drives out the dullness of grime, and shrivels acne and boils to nothing.
- Dear Earth Tea Tree body wash makes the entire body smooth and soft as butterfly wings, with its skin softening almond oil.
- Its herbal plantain extracts remodel and strengthen the skin even as you immerse in the depths of your newfound purity.
- Gets rid of impurities. Purifies the skin. Effective for boils and acne.
- Fights dryness and oily skin. Maintains the skin soft. Squeaky clean.
Organic Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil, organic Ricinus communis (Castor) oil, organic Prunus dulcis (Almond) oil, organic Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea tree oil), organic Citrus limonum(Lemon) oil, herbal extract of Plantago lanceolata (Plantain), organic Ocimum basillicum (Basil)
How to use product
Rub onto your entire body and let the fragrant essential oils pamper you.
Rinse off and dab dry. Liven up to a renewed suppleness and to the colors of nature around you.
For external use only.
By Pooja Thakur
This is an awesome face wash. Me and my mom both are using this great thing and we both are in love with this one. I have oily and acne-prone skin, so usually I used to suffered a lot from breakouts, pimple and more worst acne sometimes. I was almost quit face-wash and started using gramflour and turmeric as face wash. Although that too worked great for my skin but pimple and breakout still happening. I saw this one and thought to give it a try and wonder how it works great for me.
Posted on 12/26/2015
hi every1…i too haven’t noticed any tea tree product working 4 me bt i hv been using shahnaz hussain’s “ooops” anti pimple cream n it works….it does contain tea tree oil n other ingredients n its so effective in controlling acne. hv suffered frm acne prone skin n i noticed that if u keep experimenting with the products,u will get more n more pimples…one sud use mild products rather than acne treatment products….i found neutrogena moisturiser quite good 4 acne prone skin n 4 cleanser one sud use cetaphil…as for night cream ponds age miracle is good 4 ppl with oily skin since it is nt at all greasy n it contains retinol which i noticed helps 2 reduce acne…by experimenting with lots of products u end up getting cosmetic acne….the products i mentioned r mild n can b used by any1 without any reactions…ponds age miracle night cream does nt say that its mild bt it works 4 acne prone skin bcoz of retinol containt….i hope this info helped ppl suffering frm acne…i myself suffered frm acne 4 2-3 years n now i don’t get acne…..ponds night cream helping me 2 clear acne marks…
Posted on 7/27/2014
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!