- Pamper your feet!
- Iba Nourishing Foot Massage Cream made with luxurious ingredients is a perfect treat at the end of the day to relax and soothe your tired feet.
- Its non-greasy, quick absorbing formula restores moisture, prevents cracks and enhances smoothness.
- Halal certified, Vegan & Cruelty-free Product
- Contains Natural Extracts
- Free of Harmful Chemicals such as Sulfates & Parabens
- Non-greasy; gets quickly absorbed into the skin
- Enhances smoothness
Iba is India’s first halal certified & vegan cosmetics brand. The concept of halal & vegan cosmetics is rooted in science to ensure products are safe, pure, effective and free of alcohol, animal derived ingredients and harsh chemicals. Iba offers a wide range of personal care products & cosmetics including skin care, hair care, makeup and fragrances.
- Olive Oil – Nourishes skin and replenishes essential nutrients
- Cocoa Butter – Prevents dryness and cracks
- Shea Butter – Smoothens and softens
- Jasmine – For relaxing experience
How to use product
Apply liberally and massage on to cleansed feet and heels once or twice a day.
It is very light and non greasy cream and it has strong jasmine fragrance. Although I hate strong fragrances but this one does not bother me much. It is nice product considering the price but I like to have more moisturisation when it comes to hand and foot care.
Posted on 8/16/2016
It smells amazing, am so in love with this product, it is not expensive also. Plus I am a vegan so I love me some cruelty free products. My feet get so soft after I apply this. Do purchase it, you won't regret I Promise !!!!
Posted on 7/29/2016
By Asmi Choudhry
My mom wanted a foot cream and I found this one! The smell is amazing! It smells like jasmine and its cruelty-free and vegan.
Posted on 5/8/2016
Very gentle and smooth. Started showing the results in just a week. I love it so much.
Posted on 5/4/2016
By Azka Zuberi
It's a really good massage cream and smells too good. I sometimes even put it as a hand cream, just for the fragrance. Plus it's not too costly.
Posted on 4/18/2016
It does what it is supposed to do
its a really good massage cream , my mum was relieved when I massaged her feet with it
Posted on 8/14/2015
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!