Keep your hands germ free with Kara Hand Sanitizing Wet Wipes. Whether you are out camping with your friends or just visiting a restaurant for dinner, these hand sanitizing wet wipes come handy whenever you need them.
- Contains Triclosan that effectively disinfects hands owing to its potent anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties.
- Contains Aloe Vera that keeps the skin hydrated and nourished.
- Unique packaging ensures resealing after every pull, thus, keeping the moisture and fragrance intact till the last wipe.
- Made from 100% Viscose that is gentle on your skin and does not leave any residue on your hands after wiping.
- The wipes are 100% natural and biodegradable so that you can use and dispose without any hassles.
The lightweight and travel friendly pack is easy to carry around for clean hands whenever you want.
Expiry Date : Click Here May 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
By Nasreen Valangar
It's a very good wet wipe , especially since it has tricliosan which is antibacterial and anti fungal.
Posted on 3/24/2017
Kara is a trusted brand when it comes to wet wipes. These are quite useful, travel-friendly and hassle free. Also, aloe vera is great for skin care. This one has an amazing fragrance.
Posted on 3/19/2017
By mehak j
the wipes dont dry up if packet is open and stored for 2 to 3 months. Its perfect travel partner. they are very hygienic and their smell is to die for
Posted on 3/13/2017
Kara is quite a trusted brand when it comes to wet wipes. These are quite useful and hassle free. Also they contain aloe vera which is a quite good for hand care.
Posted on 2/18/2017
By Ritu Vaish
Good sanitizer for hands and also other body parts. Nice smell and feels totally safe.
Posted on 1/30/2017
By Tenzing Choden
It was really soft on my skin and I think it gets the job done .
Posted on 11/18/2016
By Asmita Saha
Amazing smell and does its work well
Posted on 11/15/2016
By Gudiya Arora
Only available sanitising wipes so go for it. its handy and nice
Posted on 10/29/2016
I bought this, along with Kara Refreshing Face Wipes. I just feel that this does not sanitize my hands properly, so I would rather say, go for a proper sanitizer.
Posted on 3/31/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!