Decongest the sinus passage around the eyes and temples to induce deep relaxation or sleep with the ancient Vedic tradition of moist warm/cold healing. Filled with 100% premium flaxseed and a blend of dried flowers and essential oils like - Eucalyptus, Chamomile and Peppermint. Ergonomically designed to cover the eye area and therapeutically and evenly weighted, it blocks out light and provides gentle acupressure to the eyes and temples, bringing relaxation to the entire body.
This wrap retains both heat and cold and can be used either cold on eyes or warm on forehead. When chilled or even at room temperature, it soothes tired eyes and reduces eye puffiness. When warmed, it helps relieve headaches and migraines.
- This 100% natural compress revives the ancient Vedic tradition of moist warm/cold healing. Moist heat penetrates more effectively than dry heat.
- Omved compresses assure the temperature remains warm, not burning, through its organic cotton cover that serves as a protective layer between the skin and the hot compress.
- Omved herbal compresses are safer than hot water bags (no fear of leaking) and electric warmers, more comfortable than gel bags (fits to the contours of your body) and the best eco-friendly option available.
Key Features :
A luxuriously soft organic cotton removable outer shell filled with 100% premium flaxseed (Linum Usitatissimum) and a blend of herbs, flowers and essential oils known for their decongestant properties - Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus), Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) and Peppermint (Mentha piperita)
How to use product
- Cold Compress: Cool in the freezer for 30 minutes to 1 hour and apply.
- Hot Compress: Remove outer cover and warm compress in a microwave oven for 90-120 seconds for the first time.
- When warming, place a glass of water along with the pack in order to prevent the herbs from burning.
- For subsequent usage, warm for 60-90 seconds (time varies according to microwave oven).
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!