Rejuvenate and refresh sore and tired muscles with this blissful pampering soak. therapeutic minerals and aromatic oils cleanse and condition while neutralizing odors.
- Mineral-rich, Himalayan pink rock salt is a cleansing agent, drawing out impurities and toxins from the body and relaxing the tissues
- Epsom Salts eases stress, relaxes stiff muscles and aching limbs and softens skin.
- Clary Sage is an antibacterial muscle toner and eases soreness.
- Cooling Peppermint relieves aching feet while de-odorising.
- Lemon is a circulatory stimulant Relieve stress and revive hard-working feet.
- This stimulating blend is also wonderful to stimulate cold hands. Dip into this luxurious soak and nourish your feet, relax your mind and heal your body.
Key Features :
- Ayurveda lays special emphasis on foot care since it believes that all meridians begin in the scalp and end in the soles of the feet. Soaking, massaging and exfoliating feet nurtures not only our feet but also our physiologies.
- The Omved Foot Soak is formulated by combining pure antibacterial Himalayan crystal salt (known for its rich mineral content of over 84 minerals) and muscle-relaxing Epsom salt with an odor-neutralising trio of therapeutic essential oils to aid your body's natural detoxification process while optimising immune response.
100% natural. No synthetic agents. No parabens, sulfates, silicones, petrochemicals, glycols, phthalates, synthetic colours or perfumes.100% pure therapeutic essential oils, blended in cold-pressed plant oils. Contains only 100% herbal actives - pure botanical extracts combined with salts Himalayan pink salt, Epsom salt (magnesium sulfate) & essential oils of Peppermint (Mentha piperita) oil, Clary Sage (Salvia sclarea) oil and Lemon (Citrus limonum) oil. 100% biodegradable formula and easily recyclable packaging.
How to use product
Warm water in a pail (water level deep enough to reach your calves). Pour 2 tbsp of soak into warm water. Place both feet into pail. You may use some undissolved salt granules to gently scrub your feet. Be seated comfortably and soak feet for 15 minutes or until you start to perspire. Pat dry & moisturise. This can be done 2-3 times weekly. If suffering from sleeping dificulties, soak just before sleeping. Can also be used as a soak for hands.
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!