Soft, silky, moisturised hands… A buttery soft cream that just disappears into your hands and keeps them feeling soft and smooth. A little smidge of this cream every now and then will keep your hands perfectly soft & smooth, without any residual greasiness. For smooth, silky sensation that smells yum... and innocent.
- Goodness of cocoa butter that nourishes your skin.
- Keeps your skin young and supple.
- Free of unnecessary harsh chemicals.
- Packed in a convenient, purse-friendly flip-top tube.
- Lovely chocolatey aroma that lingers and makes your hands smell just yum.
Be Good : Plum is always free of parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol, SLS, DEA and PABA.
How to use product
- Rub a little bit into your hands, especially after washing hands with soap.
- Keep your hands looking young and cared for.
- You will love its silky sensation and the rich, chocolatey aroma.
By Sapna K
If you love chocolate, you will surely love this one. My friend gifted it to me and I can't stop using it. It's not greasy and is so perfect for all season use.
Posted on 10/3/2016
By Kritika Manchanda
Amazing product. Smells of chocolate! The formulation is good, not very sticky. Gets absorbed rather quickly and leaves your hands feeling soft and supple. You just need a small amount and it spreads nicely.
Posted on 6/1/2016
I love the way it gets into the skin, but the Choco Latte smell is too strong! I'm not able to empty the bottle only because of smell as it stays for 8 hours! If you're a person who loves the strong smell of chocolate, go for this.
Posted on 5/29/2016
By Roshni Kamath
The smell is good. It moisturizes the hands very well. It is not water proof and doesn't last long enough.
Posted on 5/4/2016
It really smells like chocolate latte and keeps your hands protected + it's my 2nd bottle. :D
Posted on 4/18/2016
By Preeti Khatri
This hand cream is like magic! It absorbs into the skin effortlessly and no greasy residue is left behind.
Posted on 2/15/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!