Known For Centuries For Its Healing And Nutritive Elements, Rica Uses Aloe Vera To Protect, Hydrate And Nourish The Skin During Depilation.
Expiry Date : August 2019
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
How to use product
- Take off plastic lid and remove aluminum lid underneath. Replace plastic lid.
- Place wax can in heater and turn thermostat on maximum setting for a quick melt.
- Occasionally stir wax until proper consistency has been reached.
- Turn heater down to normal temperature.
- Clean the area to be waxed with Cotton Milk Pre-Wax Gel.
- Apply wax in a thin layer in the direction of hair growth. Note: The quantity of RICA Wax needed is significantly less than other brands.
- Apply the RICA TNT strip over the wax and press firmly for proper adhesion.
- Hold the skin taut and remove strip in one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth, parallel to the skin.
- Remove any residual wax with any of RICA’s Post Epil Lotions.
By Rajni Dassani
These give satisfyling results but the only problem is its stickiness. It is good for sensitive skin and does not pain at all.
Posted on 11/2/2016
Good product removes hair from roots in one shot.But its too sticky and messy, heater is must for this product because it gives best result when it heated properly.
Posted on 8/29/2016
By Tamanna Kataria
The product doesnt irritate your skin plus reduces the hair growth with time. ..it is a painless process as the wax very ingeniously grasps the hair to pull them out..the only drawback is the stickiness which is hard to remove when it gets in contact with the spoon or spatula .
Posted on 8/17/2016
By Chakshu Dadhich
This product is absolutely for those who have hairy legs like me!
Posted on 8/2/2016
I had been going to parlours for waxing and was not happy with the results. There was minor hair left, redness, and blisters too. I got this wax as my skin is sensitive, and after using this my tanning is almost gone, hair come out from the root, with less pain. I also have Rica post wax rose lotion which removes the left hair, leaving my skin soft and smooth. I will be sticking to this one for long.
Posted on 5/12/2016
The best wax available in the market. Its a kind of treatment wax that not only removes hair effortlessly but also helps in reducing hair growth and removing tan from the skin. It leaves your skin silky smooth.
Posted on 3/20/2016
I am a beginner in home waxing and have extremely sensitive skin I bought this product and I am very happy with it!
Posted on 1/9/2016
By Jenny Renu
If you want a wax that does its job effectively and still not harm the skin then go for Rica! Its really effective in taking out the hair but its really gentle on the skin. My salon waxing expert uses this for face waxing and it has never broke me out. Its better than the depilatory cold wax if you are into face wax.
Posted on 12/23/2015
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.Q.I want to know if I can heat this wax on stove or cooking top.Question by: divya batra on Nov 14, 2016 11:05:00 PMNo answers yet. Be the first to answer the question!Q.The RICA TNT strip come along with the pack or need to buy separately?Question by: Nikhat Shaikh on Jul 12, 2016 7:38:00 PM