The exceptional soothing and moisturizing properties of Argan Oil and the absence of Colo-phony make this wax the ideal choice for sensitive skin. Skin is left hydrated and calm post epilation.
How to use product
- Take off plastic lid and remove aluminum lid underneath. Replace plastic lid.
- Place wax can in heater and turn thermostat on maximum setting for a quick melt.
- Occasionally stir wax until proper consistency has been reached.
- Turn heater down to normal temperature.
- Clean the area to be waxed with Cotton Milk Pre-Wax Gel.
- Apply wax in a thin layer in the direction of hair growth. Note: The quantity of RICA Wax needed is significantly less than other brands.
- Apply the RICA TNT strip over the wax and press firmly for proper adhesion.
- Hold the skin taut and remove strip in one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth, parallel to the skin.
- Remove any residual wax with any of RICA’s Post Epil Lotions.
Expiry Date : Click Here August 2019
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
By Mridhu Verma
It can be directly heated over gas stove, once melt..it can be used as per the instructions. This wax is less painful and can be used for full body wax including bikini.
Posted on 3/18/2017
Smells really nice and a very good product.melts very quickly and no repetition of waxing is required even on hard growth. One of my favorite.
Posted on 1/20/2017
By Snehitha Nitya
It doesn't pain at all and leaves the skin soft after wax. I have been using this for the past two months and never had rashes on skin.
Posted on 9/19/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.Q.I get rashes after waxing with regular hot wax, so which wax should I use?Question by: Neha Sharma on Jul 31, 2016 9:38:00 AMQ.This wax can be stored and can be reheated whenever required. Does reheating reduce the quality?Question by: Supriya on Mar 18, 2016 11:21:00 AMQ.Which Rica wax should I use for normal to dry skin?Question by: Ms. Parvathy Prasanna on Mar 6, 2016 10:45:00 PMA.Hi,
You can go for the Rica Brazillian Wax available here: http://www.nykaa.com/brands/rica/rica-brazillian-wax.html
Happy shopping at Nykaa!
Team NykaaAnswer by: Team Nykaa on Mar 8, 2016 5:47:01 PM