The exceptional soothing and moisturizing properties of Argan Oil and the absence of Colo-phony make this wax the ideal choice for sensitive skin. Skin is left hydrated and calm post epilation.
How to use product
- Take off plastic lid and remove aluminum lid underneath. Replace plastic lid.
- Place wax can in heater and turn thermostat on maximum setting for a quick melt.
- Occasionally stir wax until proper consistency has been reached.
- Turn heater down to normal temperature.
- Clean the area to be waxed with Cotton Milk Pre-Wax Gel.
- Apply wax in a thin layer in the direction of hair growth. Note: The quantity of RICA Wax needed is significantly less than other brands.
- Apply the RICA TNT strip over the wax and press firmly for proper adhesion.
- Hold the skin taut and remove strip in one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth, parallel to the skin.
- Remove any residual wax with any of RICA’s Post Epil Lotions.
Expiry Date : Click Here August 2019
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
Smells really nice and a very good product.melts very quickly and no repetition of waxing is required even on hard growth. One of my favorite.
Posted on 1/20/2017
By Snehitha Nitya
It doesn't pain at all and leaves the skin soft after wax. I have been using this for the past two months and never had rashes on skin.
Posted on 9/19/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.Q.I get rashes after waxing with regular hot wax, so which wax should I use?Question by: Neha Sharma on Jul 31, 2016 9:38:00 AMQ.This wax can be stored and can be reheated whenever required. Does reheating reduce the quality?Question by: Supriya on Mar 18, 2016 11:21:00 AMQ.Which Rica wax should I use for normal to dry skin?Question by: Ms. Parvathy Prasanna on Mar 6, 2016 10:45:00 PMA.Hi,
You can go for the Rica Brazillian Wax available here: http://www.nykaa.com/brands/rica/rica-brazillian-wax.html
Happy shopping at Nykaa!
Team NykaaAnswer by: Team Nykaa on Mar 8, 2016 5:47:01 PM