Rica Specifically Chose Theobroma Cacao From South America For Its Many Known Therapeutic Properties, Including Energizing And Revitalizing The Skin. This Special Formula Provides A Wax Consistency That Is Easy To Spread Evenly Over A Wider Surface Area Of The Skin.
How to use product
- Take off plastic lid and remove aluminum lid underneath. Replace plastic lid.
- Place wax can in heater and turn thermostat on maximum setting for a quick melt.
- Occasionally stir wax until proper consistency has been reached.
- Turn heater down to normal temperature.
- Clean the area to be waxed with Cotton Milk Pre-Wax Gel.
- Apply wax in a thin layer in the direction of hair growth. Note: The quantity of RICA Wax needed is significantly less than other brands.
- Apply the RICA TNT strip over the wax and press firmly for proper adhesion.
- Hold the skin taut and remove strip in one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth, parallel to the skin.
- Remove any residual wax with any of RICA’s Post Epil Lotions.
By priya jain
It was recommended to me and I'm so glad I bought it. I have hard hair, so beautician recommended you need hard wax for it, otherwise I'll keep getting ingrown hair as my hair breaks while removing the wax strip. After using it for four times, I can say, it does r properly. Hair does not break in between and wax doesn't feel too hot while applying. Wax is too sticky so try not to get too much product on fingers.
Posted on 10/6/2016
I have been using this wax for 6 months now and it is really good. It removes tan and any darkness on the underarms are visibly removed. It removes hair in one go. The only problem I face is that this won't work on normal wax heater as it is very thick, and then it can only be removed from the Rica After wax lotion or olive oil if you have one. Overall I had great experience with this and shall buy it again.
Posted on 9/19/2016
By Deepti Chaudhary
I have really dull skin.I found this wax suited best to my skin.It removes tanning very effectively..I simply loved it..
Posted on 9/5/2016
By Akshita Sharma
Works really well and is easy to use but difficult to remove as it does not dissolve in water or oil. Remember to buy the after wax lotion if planning to buy it. Expensive but worth it
Posted on 7/15/2016
This one gives a clean and silky feel after waxing. It removes sun tan beautifully and stops the early growth of hair.
Posted on 6/16/2016
By Ekta Badhwar
It's perfect, leaves skin clean, soft and supple without drying and removes tan!
Posted on 6/13/2016
It was an awesome experience. It was so gentle and removed tanning so nicely. Worked amazingly!
Posted on 4/2/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.Q.Can this wax be heated without a wax heater? Will a microwave safe vessel do?Question by: Ms. Parvathy Prasanna on Mar 6, 2016 10:43:00 PM