1. Dermalogica Cover Tint SPF 20.
It offers a long-lasting, "buildable" level of opacity which most of us will find equivalent to the majority of liquid cosmetic foundations on the market today. You can either use your fingertips or sponges for application.
2. L’occitane Immortelle Brightening Foaming Cleanser
It’s soap-free and creamy so it moisturizes your skin while cleaning. It can be used daily whether it is morning or evening or after a night out for removing make-up.
3. Pevonia Rs2 Gentle Cleanser
It is ideal for hypersensitivity. This creamy, hydro soluble RS2 Gentle Cleanser gently removes impurities while calming and desensitizing.
4. Schwarzkopf Professional BC Bonacure Time Restore Shampoo
This one is perfect for mature hair. It gives natural shine and makes hair healthy.
5. Kama Ayurveda Hansdhvani Energize Massage Oil
It has pure essential oils of ylang ylang, lemon and basil. When applied before taking shower, it relaxes muscles and relieves fatigue.
Syndicated from Beauty and Style