Extraordinaire Liquid magic for your lips
Two new lipsticks from the L’Oreal Paris stable you simply have to try.
Lipstick devotees rejoice! The Great Online Shopping Festival has seen the unveiling of two new lipsticks from L’Oreal Paris. One of them, L’Oreal Paris Colour Riche Extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick is an exclusive launch and only available at Nykaa. Meanwhile, L’Oreal Paris Infallible Le Rouge Lipstick is now available in a brand new avatar with exciting new shades added to the existing range. Let’s take a closer look at these two stunning ranges from L’Oreal Paris.
Why we love it!
- Richer than a lipstick, shinier than a gloss and smoother than a balm, this new lip innovation has revolutionized lip color with a liquid lipstick developed with micro oils.
- The oils infuse color pigments with a gleam to reveal their full richness and reflect light for extraordinary depth, shine and nourishment.
- The goodness of Argan Oil, Camelia Seed Oil, Lotus Flower Oil and Rosa Canina Fruit Oil combine to not just provide luxuriant color but also nourishing, long wearing comfort.
Why we love it!
- Such a colorful way to take your lips to the next level! The new Infallible Le Rouge formula is based on L’Oréal’s Color Bond Technology that features a flexible network to captures and fix color on lips.
- The association of adhesive polymers ensures longevity of lip color, while the silicon micro spheres ensure only the richest lip color on your pout.
- Get up to ten hours of vivid, hi-definition color and shine without feeling sticky, tacky or dry.
- Hydrating Vitamin E keeps lips moist and comfortable while Ceramide 5 conditions your pout.
- The color goes on evens and smoothly without flaking or fading out. No wonder it’s the all-time favorite of film stars!
- The creamy conditioning base prevents fading of color while the stain-proof formula prevents smudging and smearing.
- The highly pigmented lip shade can only be removed with a makeup remover, if you need any more proof of its staying power.
Now go treat your lips to some love and color!