In Review: Corioliss Pro V Platinum Zebra Hair Straightener
Founded in 2002, Corioliss is one of the bestselling brands across the globe, specializing in hair styling tools and dryers. When we received the Corioliss Pro V Platinum Zebra Hair Straightener
to review, it was love at first sight. Read on to see if its performance matched its stylish looks!
Before we even begin to review let’s take a moment and appreciate the design of the straightener. The zebra pattern is so chic and elegant. Which is one of the reasons we fell in love with it. ♥ And now back to the review!
This comes with three temperature setting ranging from 80⁰C – 210⁰C. That allows straightening for all kinds for hair from the finest to the thickest texture.
The ceramic plate is 1.5” in width which allows a large section of strands to be straightened at one go. The plates are a blend of Tourmaline, a semi-precious mineral that prevents frizz.
Unlike your regular straightener the plates are not fixed. The floating plates make the tool super easy to use without leaving marks on hair giving it a natural, seamless look. We tried it on a Beauty Book staffer and here are the results:
- It heats up as soon as you plug it in. No kidding! It really heats up that quickly.
- The outer body doesn’t get hot. So it’s easy to touch and use without getting scalded!
- The tool is light and ergonomically designed, and very light on the wrist.
- Just two strokes gives you poker straight hair.
- It adds shine to strands, making them look healthy.
- The device is easy on strands and there’s no tell-tale burning smell.
- The smooth edges don’t leave lines on strands while straightening.
It’s a total YAY!
Hair straighteners are a must-have tool for every girl. You can experiment so much, not only to straighten strands but also create soft natural waves. So say buh-bye to you old boring looking hair straightener and welcome the super chic Corioliss Pro V Platinum Zebra Hair Straightener!
Get it today!