Damaged hair is a common problem among men and women. There are multiple causes, including environmental impact and harsh styling products. Our mothers and grandmas have countless home remedies to nix hair fall—from hot oil to smelly egg hair masks—but who really has the time? Sure eggs are a rich source of protein, but to wear an egg mask is not a particularly enticing idea. Enter Eyova Hair Nutrient with Egg Oil. This hair oil contains bioactives that work together to enhance the health of your hair.
We were given the Eyova Hair Nutrient with Egg Oil to try, which we did for a week, and here’s our honest feedback. Honestly, we were very sceptical to try it out, but it doesn’t smell anything like eggs, it has a sweet, attractive smell.
- It leaves the hair soft and smooth after the first application.
- It prevents hair fall after the second or third application.
- It reduces visible dandruff flakes.
- It improves hair texture and reduces frizziness.
- It adds bounce and volume to hair.
- It also adds shine.
- It doesn’t smell like egg!
** Regular use stops pre-mature greying and hair loss.
How to use:
It is recommended to be used twice a week. Leave it on overnight for best results.
Check the video for complete steps to use: