Hate oiling your hair? Have no time to treat your tresses to the amazing benefits of applying hair oil regularly? Fret not, all you pretty ladies who want nothing more than a gorgeous, Rapunzelesque head of hair, L’Oreal Paris Hair Expertise Oil Replacement Cream is here to banish all your hair woes. Power-packed with the goodness of six super oils: Argan, Olive, Almond, Coconut, Jojoba and Camelina, this non-sticky, packed-with-goodness oil-in-cream formula nourishes and smoothens effortlessly. Scroll down to find out if you can honestly bid adieu to the hassles of applying hair-oil.
What the product claims to do:
- The formulation is designed to melt into your hair and scalp to deliver nourishment.
- Claims to be non-greasy, non-sticky and leaves no-stains.
- Does not weigh hair down
- Leaves an alluring fragrance.
- Hair becomes three times softer and shinier.
- Helps control frizz, even in humid conditions. Contains UV filters known to protect strands from sunlight.
How to use:
There are three ways of using this product:
- Massage on scalp and hair, leave it overnight for intense nourishment.
- Leave on for 30 minutes before shampooing and rinsing off.
- Apply on lengths and tips after shampooing.
The product totally does what it claims!
- According to us, the best possible way that yielded maximum results was using it right before shampooing. Post-wash, strands felt silky smooth and we just could not stop running our hands through them!
- Leaving it overnight deep conditions hair and does not render it greasy or oily.
- The product absorbs quickly into the scalp hence does not weigh hair down.
- Can also be used as a styling product to achieve simple, understated hairdos.
- Frizzy hair would not be a problem, if the product is used at least thrice a week.
No product is perfect!
- Does not leave an alluring fragrance.
- Not advisable to use the product post shampooing. Did not yield the desired results.
Time to bury ‘grandma’s ancient secret’ of applying hair oil to achieve a luxurious, healthy mane!