After winning the hearts of lipstick and nail polish fans, Nykaa has now ventured into the wellness space with its latest offering, a range of Essential Oils. This superlative and luxurious range of handpicked essentials oils, from Nykaa Naturals is as therapeutic as it gets. These seven aromatherapy elixirs are designed to guarantee ultimate rejuvenation and well-being. We reviewed this latest ‘essential’ offering and here’s what we uncovered!
THE HERO: Citronella
- See you never, headache! Just 2-3 drops + a hot or cold compress = magic!
- Off-the counter deodorants are so passé. Enter a concoction of the Citronella essential oil and an effective carrier oil to banish BO once and for all.
THE HERO: Lavender
- For the most relaxing bedtime routine ever! A few drops of this oil on your pillow will ensure you drift off to La La Land and wake up ready for anything the day throws at you.
- Skin irritations? Arrgghh! Swap your lotion with a mix of the Lavender essential oil and Coconut oil for quick, soothing results.
THE HERO: Lemongrass
- Throw that chemical insect repellent outta the window. Dilute Lemongrass oil with a suitable carrier oil for your very own homemade mosquito slayer.
- Lemongrass might just be the new BFF to your diffuser. Try it to believe it!
THE HERO: Rosemary
- This herb infused oil is proven to enhance memory, treat digestive problems and relieve joint pains.
- A single drop of this magic potion on your handkerchief can keep you energized for hours at a stretch. Woah!
THE HERO: Tea Tree
- With a universal ‘Cure All’ reputation, Tea Tree oil, when clubbed with your daily cleanser, can keep skin breakouts at bay.
- Strong, healthy nails are no longer a dream. Mix a little of it to a carrier oil and apply on fingernails and toenails before hitting the bed.
THE HERO: Ylang Ylang
- Homemade hair conditioner at your service, ma’am! Two drops each of Ylang Ylang and Coconut oil is all you need for a natural hair care treatment.
- Level up your Sunday pamper sessions! Add two drops of this essential oil to your facial steam.
THE HERO: Peppermint
- The high-menthol content is a boon for people suffering from blocked sinuses. Dab a little on your temple, forehead and the nape of your neck.
- Mouth odour can be the death knell to a social life. Add a drop to a glass of water and drink before meals for best results.