The name says it all. What a brush! The one thing that really upsets me is seeing precious strands on my brush every morning. And that’s true for most of us. But it’s time you say goodbye to those sad mornings, with Roots Wotta Brush. True to its names, because as soon as I used it, I just said “What a brush!”. Scroll down to get a complete review of these magnificent, hair saving brushes.
I have tried many hair brushes and most of them have really hard, harsh bristles that hurt my scalp. But these brushes have the softest bristles you could ever imagine. The bristles are flexible with soft tips that are gentle on the scalp. The bristles are designed with Flexotec technology, which means they bend and flex at very knot to detangle hair without breaking it. They are available in three types oval, paddle and mini travel size.
- It detangles hair effortlessly.
- The soft bristles don’t hurt the scalp.
- It reduces hair fall.
- The soft tips gently massage the scalp to improve blood circulation and promote healthy hair growth.
- It can be used on wet and dry hair.
- They are available in pretty designs.
- The mini brush works equally amazingly.
- It’s the ideal size to carry along.
Go on, try them today, and tell us if you liked them as much!