You know how they say, France is always a good idea’. Well, we at Beauty Book FEEL everybody who says that! I mean, what’s not to like? The French folk seem to have it all; Crème brûlée,, fine wine, cheese, couture the Eiffel Tower… the list is ENDLESS. So, just imagine our toots of delight when we got our hands on one of the iconic Yves Rocher ranges! For our budding beauty junkies, Yves Roche is committed to enhancing the beauty of women with valuable inputs from Mama nature and originated in (yes, you guessed it right.)- La Gacilly, France. What are you waiting for? Go on, read our review already!
Consider this product as divine intervention for ALL your frizzy and dry hair woes.
- The formulation of the product is excellent, hence it goes easy on your hair and very little is required to have a good hair-wash.
- Post wash, hair feels soft, smooth and relaxed.
- Provides a beautiful bounce to your locks and improves texture.
- Has a marvelous scent
Paraben free, silicone free, colorant free. Need we say more?
- Enriched with the goodness of Jojoba Oil and reparative Organic Shea Butter, it strengthens your hair from within.
- Hair feels silky smooth.
- Shows results from the first day of use.