- Thanks to its ultra-rich, restructuring active ingredients, Atoderm Cream consolidates the structure of the cutaneous barrier, thus curbing the penetration of irritant elements.
- Enriched with moistening, anti-dehydrating agents, Atoderm Cream holds the water in the upper layers of the epidermis and prevents it from evaporating. The skin is well moisturised, with greater resistance, and renewed softness and suppleness.
- Fragrance-free, Atoderm Cream guarantees optimum tolerance.
Water (Aqua), Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Glycerin, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Myreth-3 Myristate, Cyclomethicone, Steareth-21, Tocopheryl Acetate, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium Edta, Carbomer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol
How to use product
- Apply Atoderm Cream once or twice a day to cleansed skin, ideally with Atoderm Ultra-rich soap, and delicately dried.
- Atoderm Cream's moisturising effect is optimised if you apply it on slightly damp skin (after the bath, a shower or a water spray).
This is a rich moisturizing cream, especially for winter season
Posted on 9/5/2016
I have very sensitive skin and have used Atoderm creme earlier. It calms my skin and prevents flares. Plus, it never broke me out. I use it on my face and body. Thanks to Nykaa for getting me on board.
Posted on 3/19/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!