- The maximum anti-UVB efficacy and unmatched "extreme anti-UVA"performance of Photoderm MAX Cream safely protect against sunburn, prevent sun intolerance reactions and combat premature cutaneous ageing.
- A major advance against risks of cell damage, its exclusive patented Cellular BIOprotection complex provides optimum protection for the skin cells.
- The melting texture of Photoderm MAX Cream leaves the skin feeling comfortable and extremely soft. Perfectly colourless when applied, Photoderm MAX Cream spreads very easily, leaving no oily film or white marks.
- Non-comedogenic, Photoderm MAX Cream is water-resistant and photostable.
- Photoderm MAX Cream is fragrance-free and ensures excellent tolerance.
Water (Aqua), Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Octocrylene, Methylene Bis- Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Cyclomethicone, Alcohol Denat., C20-22 Alkyl Phosphate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, C20-22 Alcohols, Ptfe, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licocorice) Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ectoin, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Decyl Glucoside, Ammonium Acryloyl- Dimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben.
How to use product
- Apply Photoderm MAX Cream generously and evenly before exposure, after carefully drying the skin.
- Reapply Photoderm MAX Cream frequently and after every swim or sporting activity or if it has rubbed off.
Explore other options for Sunscreen Lotion here.
Expiry Date : Click Here October 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
By Dr.Nagi Resmi Ravindran
It is very "good sunscreen" but i am not happy with it greasy appearence afterwards esp on oily skin...but it really works for normal to dry skin...as far as my concern I dont think it is great sun screen for oily skin..Not because it breaksout the skin or we get acne...but aftr applying the product face seems greasy!!....
Posted on 3/7/2017
By Renu Bhardwaj
Very good product for sensitive skin. I am using it since last 3 months. And i am very much satisfied by the results
Posted on 11/24/2016
It is a very good cream alternative to other sunscreens. Blends very well, and has no oily texture.
Posted on 10/9/2014
By mohit kusalkar
it works well and thnx nykaa for great packaging
Posted on 7/26/2014
I am quite allergic to many cosmetics since i have extremely sensitive skin so my dermatologist suggested this cream as a sunscreen use everyday. i have been using it for the past 3 years and its never caused any problems. I love Bioderma Photoderm cream and its invisible texture.
Posted on 7/17/2014
- Ask Nykaa (0)