Fragranced with grapefruit extract, the Anatomicals Citrus Body Scrub will buff away dead cells without damaging the skin's delicate surface leaving it smooth and velvety.
- It buffs away dead cells and polishes skin.
- It contains ground walnut shell that gently removes dull skin.
- Contains the fragrance of fresh grapefruit for a fruity punch.
- Provides a healthy glow to your skin.
- Free from DEA’S, Sulphates, Parabens and SLS’s.
- A body scrub for both men and women.
Anatomicals is a company that ‘Only Wants You for Your Body’ and manufactures World class toiletries that are paraben free. The Anatomicals Citrus Body Scrub is the perfect addition to your vacation beauty prep regime.
Water/ Aqua, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Pumice, Polylactic Acid, Carbomer, Triethanolamine,Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Zinc PCA, Magnesium Sulfate, Grapefruit Extract, Disodium
EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene,Linalool, CI 17200, R10-13 - PARABEN FREE
How to use product
- Wet your skin in the shower or bath.
- Release a small quantity on your hands or a loofah.
- Apply all over your body in a gentle circular motion.
- Rinse and pat dry with a towel.
I am a sucker for body scrubs and when it's "citrus" well I'm sold! Love love love this product. The granules are not too mild and not too harsh either its midway slightly leaning towards harsh but your body is gonna love it! The texture is fabulous and the Smell is to die for! Totally love the fun packaging all in all I give a 10/10 for this product. I might need to stock up ☺️☺️
Posted on 6/28/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!