Headaches can be distracting and painful, but this product is a relieving solution. The Lever Ayush Headache Naashak Roll-On is crafted with carefully selected ingredients to ease headaches. Using the science of Ayurveda, ingredients that are specifically analgesic and anti-inflammatory in nature have been picked. They include Wintergreen oil, Lemongrass Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Menthol, Clove Oil and Camphor. A combination of these products works on relieving congestion which is often the reason for headaches. It also works towards easing out respiratory issues and colds. All in all, the product works effortlessly against headaches, whether they are caused due to congestion, sinusitis or stress on the eyes within 15 minutes. A must have in your daily bag!
From the Manufacturer
- The ProblemVarious environmental, lifestyle and genetic factors have led to a dramatic increase in the occurrence of headaches. In Ayurveda a headache falls in the category of shiroroga (diseases of head) and is specifically termed as shirahshool (pain in head).
- Eye strain, work or personal stress, an unhealthy diet, loud traffic noises, sinusitis, hunger, insomnia, working in improper light and constipation are all factors that aggravate the doshas, causing the impairment of the vata (air) and kapha (water)
- Vata is obstructed by the kapha in the head region, causing a headache
- Lifestyle solutionThere are certain factors that one cannot avoid which can aggravate headaches. They include – consistent use of laptops and excessive exposure to air conditioning.
- In order to possess balance and harmony in one’s body, it is important to compensate with a good diet and certain restrictions on unhealthy habits
- Avoid over-exposure to fluctuating temperatures, working long hours and maintain a balanced diet
- Eat your meals on time, make sure it’s healthy and avoid starving yourself or overeating when stressed
- Product SolutionThe Ayush Headache Naashak Roll-On is crafted using ancient knowledge from the Ayurvedic scriptures, with carefully selected ingredients to ensure efficacy.
- These ingredients include Wintergreen oil, Lemongrass Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Menthol, Clove Oil and Camphor
- A combination of these products works on relieving congestions that lead to headaches and other respiratory issues and colds. The antiseptic and analgesic nature of some products works effectively against the searing pain caused by migraines
- All in all, the product works effortlessly against all kinds of headaches within 15 minutes
How to use product
- Directions for Use
- Use the roll-on over the affected area
- Let your skin absorb the product well for maximum benefit
- Be careful to not use the product too close to the eye area
- Formula, Ingredients, Their Benefits
- Wintergreen Oil – This oil is anti-inflammatory and counter irritant by nature therefore soothes your skin without causing any discomfort. It also gets easily absorbed and so applies well.
- Lemongrass Oil – It is used as a counter irritant in cases of inflamed joints, sprains and rheumatic conditions. It is also useful in neuralgia, congestive headaches, colds and eases out breathing.
- Eucalyptus Oil – It acts as a counter irritant in cases of sprains, inflamed joints and rheumatic conditions. It eases out respiratory issues and is useful in neuralgia congestive headaches and cold.
- Clove Oil – Clove oil acts as a local anaesthetic and is antiseptic by nature. It is used to relieve pain in sore muscles and cases of arthritis pain.
- Camphor – It is mild analgesic by nature when rubbed on the skin. It is also used as a counter irritant for inflamed joints, sprains and rheumatic conditions such as a cold affecting your throat and chest congestion.
- Menthol – It is a soothing counter-irritant and local analgesic. In low concentration, it stimulates sensory nerve endings for cold and causes a cool sensation, providing local analgesic effect. In higher concentration, it stimulates sensory endings for heat and other pains, but may also cause some irritation. It helps relieve any itching sensation too as it is antiseptic by nature.
By shreya joshi
I first tried it as a sample product and loved it so much that I bought the full size of it.It is very effective and I keep it in my office bag.
Posted on 9/28/2016
By Teesta Banerjee
It's quite effective and I like the smell, it's very calming and takes effect. I usually sleep after applying it and I have a migraine problem so I could say that it is quite effective!
Posted on 8/11/2016
The roll-on has a pleasant smell, but it did not help me as much as I was hoping it would. It just relaxed me for a few minutes, and then the effect is gone. However, I think this is great for mild headaches.
Posted on 1/20/2016
I suffer from migraines a lot! This is by far the best way to get rid of them, naturally! A mild migraine takes 15 minutes to vanish! I'm happy with this!
Posted on 1/17/2016
By Richa Modi
hi! i used this product as I was having a killer headache. It didn't help much.
Posted on 1/10/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.