Natio Contour Palette consists of 3 natural colours to effortlessly sculpt and define facial features. Dark Contour to warm and shade areas of the face. Use along the jawline and under the cheekbones. Medium Contour to add natural depth to the cheekbones. Highlighter to enhance the cheek and brow bones.
Explore more from our best Bronzer collection here.
How to use product
Lightweight and silky-soft mineral formulations allow skin to breathe. Natural Mica mimics a lit-from-within lustre. Enjoy softly blushing cheeks in moments.
The palette colours are very good and smooth on the skin. The brush bristle quality is very very good and very smooth and helpful in blending the product evenly. The product does not cake at all and is a worthy buy.
Posted on 2/16/2016
By Radhashree Sharma
This palette is totally amazing. Packaging, the colors and pigmentation is very very good, totally buying it again!
Posted on 2/13/2016
By Sargam Manghnani
Very nice and pigmented product! The brush is not good for contouring, but can definitely be used for something else! A very nice product. :D☺️
Posted on 2/13/2016
Best contour palette. Buying it again since I loved it. The contour colors are so pigmented and the highlighter is awesome too. Very reasonable and worth the price. A must buy for all the girls who love to do HD photo ready every time.
Posted on 2/10/2016
Excellent palette according to the price... Definitely buying again...
Posted on 1/7/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.Q.Is it safe to apply on oily and acne prone skin?Question by: Ms shaine mazumder on Jun 29, 2016 2:28:00 AMA.Thank you for your question.
Step 1: Follow your regular routine of applying primer, followed by foundation or use a tinted moisturiser/BB cream for a more natural base.
Step 2: Dark Contour (use the contouring end of the brush).
1. Smile naturally to find your cheekbones. Gently dust dark contour powder under the apple of the cheek, applying in small circular motions so there are no harsh lines.
2. Follow by dusting along the jawline in small circular motions to add natural definition.
Step 3: Medium Contour (use the contouring end of the brush).
1. Delicately apply the medium contour powder into the hairline, moving in small circular motions to blend.
2. Follow by dusting above the dark contour under the cheekbone. Blend Well.
Step 4: Highlight (use the highlight end of the brush).
1. Gently dust the highlighter above the cheekbone to lift, or tap on the apple of the cheeks for a youthful glow.
2. Very lightly apply down the centre of nose, finishing just short of the tip. Blend edges.
3. Add a touch of highlighter under the brow to lift and the corner of the eyes for a wide awake appearance.
4. For a natural glow, finish with a touch of highlighter in the cupids bow to enhance lips and chin.
Hope that you find the solution to your advantage.
Thank you for shopping at Nykaa!
Team NykaaAnswer by: Team Nykaa on Feb 25, 2016 3:54:04 PM