Hydrate and protect lips naturally with this nourishing 100% natural lip balm. This healing balm is loaded with 5 pure oils that are rich in vitamins and essential fatty acids, to nourish, condition and soften lips.
- Kokum Butter, one of nature's richest emollients, soothes and moisturises dry lips and seals in hydration.
- Shea Butter lends extra moisturising and nourishing feast to the lips
- Macadamia, Sunflower and Sweet Almond form a nourishing and hydrating base while protecting from the sun.
- Cinnamon oil energises.
Deliberately formulated to be very slightly aromatic and also coats thin and not sticky like commercial Vaseline based balms. This hydrating natural lip balm provides quick relief to severely dry lips leaving them feeling smooth and healthy for hours.
Key Features :
- STOP coating your lips with a derivative of crude oil! No more vaseline and petroleum wax, mineral oils and cheap synthetic scents.
- Remember that you are absorbing or swallowing at least 60 percent of the chemicals and non-natural oils you slather on your lips all day long. Furthermore, petroleum products in your non-natural lip balm actually dry your lips (ever wonder why you need to reapply constantly).
- At Omved, we decided to create a 100% natural lip balms with a unique base of five skin-nourishing oils and butters to heal, repair and moisturise your lips.
100% natural. No synthetic agents. No parabens, sulfates, silicones, petrochemicals, glycols, phthalates, synthetic colours or perfumes.100% pure therapeutic essential oils, blended in cold-pressed plant oils.Contains only herbal actives - pure botanical extracts in a natural skin and Earth-friendly base.
Butters of Kokum (Garcinia indica) and Shea (Butyrospermum parkii) with oils of Sweet Almond (Prunus amygdalus), Macadamia (Macadamia integrifolia) and Sunflower (Helianthus annuus) therapeutic-grade pure essential oil of Cinnamon(Cinnamomum zeylanicum) blended in a pure skin and Earth-friendly natural base with Ascrobyl Palmitate ( Anti-oxidant).
100% biodegradable formula and easily recyclable packaging.
How to use product
Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions. Your best companion, take this lip balm anywhere and use it as often as you like.
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!