- Wrap your little one in this cashmere-soft, comfortable and simply adorable bamboo towel. The purity of the certified organic cotton, blended with the naturally soft luxury of bamboo ensures that your child is wrapped in the goodness of nature, safe from any harsh chemicals or pesticides.
- Bamboo fabric is prized for its hypo allergenic, antibacterial and UV protection properties. It stays drier than cotton and is super-soft, just perfect for your little one's tender skin.
- Very easy tocare and extremely durable, this organic bamboo towel offers you the benefits of cotton with the softness of cashmere.
Key Features :
- Bamboo fiber towels are extremely sought after because of their unmatched combination of silky softness and absorbency. Bamboo towels have natural antimicrobial qualities because of which they resist mold and mildew. These towels are hygenically ideal for daily use.
- Bamboo is one of the most eco-friendly organic fabrics. It is known to be the fastest growing plant in the world, with minimal water needs. What is more important is that a bamboo plant does not need pesticides or fertilizers or require re-planting or crop rotation to sustain it.
Made with our proprietary organic fabric; these towels are a perfect blend of 30% Organic cotton and 70% bamboo.
How to use product
We recommend you wash your towel in plain hot water immediately after purchase. This tightens the weave structure of your towels and substantially diminishes snagging and also softens the towel.
- Hand wash only with natural detergents and hang to air dry.
- Machine wash in cold or warm water using a natural detergent on the gentle setting. Do not use bleach or fabric softeners as they are neither needed nor recommended.
- Tumble dry on medium heat on a delicate setting. Before placing in dryer, snip any loose threads on your towel.
- Occasionally, you may notice a few loose threads on the towel - this is normal and inherent to the bamboo fiber. Simply snip them witha pair of sharp scissors to prevent your towels from snagging.
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!