Nourish your skin with this Dove Deep Pure face wash. Enriched with water and glycerin, this face wash removes excess dirt clogged in the pores of your skin. The effective micro puffs reach the deepest skin pores and cleanse them thoroughly.
- The nutrium serum leaves your skin smooth and glowing.
- This face wash is ideal for regular use.
- Feel refreshed and glowing with this special face wash.
- It's ideal to use regularly and even when you want to feel fresh and glowing! Buy this compact face wash right here!
Features & Benefits:
- Gently cleanses dirt & excess sebum clogged deep within your pores for soft & smooth skin.
- It contains fluffy micro-puffs that are 10 times smaller than scrubs that penetrate deep within your pores.
- Contains nutrium moisture, a nourishing beauty serum that replenishes the skin from deep within giving it a beautiful bounce.
Water, Myristic acid, Glycerin
How to use product
- Take a small amount & lather in your hands. Gently massage on your wet face & neck & then rinse thoroughly. Use twice daily for best results.
Explore a wide range of Face Wash online here
Expiry Date : Click Here July 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
By Geetika Sachdev
Ever since I've started using this facewash, I've fallen in love with it. Just a little bit of this product is required to form the lather and it does what it says.
Posted on 1/9/2017
Makes skin clean from deep inside so that it radiates the inner beauty of face. Gives a clear smooth skin and look to flaunt without any makeup. Who doesn't like to look naturally beautiful!
Posted on 3/8/2016
By Apurva Dhekale
Best suited for oily skin. Lathers really well, cleanses face deeply. Removes all dirt and oil. It makes your face glow and you feel fresh. :D
Posted on 1/30/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.Q.Is it suitable for oily skin? If not what other product of Dove would be suitable for oily skin?Question by: Sinduja on Oct 9, 2016 7:32:00 PM