Davidoff Game Intense Eau De Toilette is a great fragrance that becomes your identity.
- It is specially designed for those who don’t want to be a part of the herd.
- It has aromatic and woody scent which generates an awesome touch of style.
- This fragrance opens up with fresh gin fizz accord, middle notes are textured orris, blackwood and at base note is powerful black patchouli.
- Comes in a well-designed, handy bottle it is easy to carry.
Additional Information: Davidoff introduced fragrances for men who love to show the world what they are made up of. With Davidoff Game Intense Eau De Toilette it’s no secret that you are a dominant player.
Ten Point Guide to Check Your Perfume is Genuine :
- The Price : If it’s too cheap or hugely discounted, there’s a high probability it’s a fake.
- The Place : Buy your favorite perfume only from authorized and licensed retailers who clearly state this.
- The Serial Number : Look for control numbers, batch number or the serial number. The serial number should match on the bottle and box.
- Quality of Package : Note its thickness, clarity and overall quality. Brittle or cloudy cellophane is a red flag.
- Spellings : An ‘authentic’ designer perfume box with a spelling mistake or print error is clearly a fake.
- Color : Genuine fragrances are never murky or cloudy. If there are sediments or particles in the bottle, it’s a fake.
- Container : Examine the quality of the fragrance bottle. Check for thickness, clarity, scratches, air bubbles or discoloration.
- Look at the bottle's cap : Check the color, shape and quality of the molding.
- Texture : Feel the fragrance between your fingers for excessive oiliness, a common sign of a fake perfume.
- Smell : Counterfeit fragrances are often made improperly. Normally, when perfume is attached to alcohol, it is placed in cans for few days to settle. Fakes often skip this step, so the composition is messy, flat and unpleasant.
Longevity of this perfume is great!!! A bit strong in the opening, but after 2 hours it smells smooth and you won't be able to stop yourself from smelling yourselves.
My Ratings, feature-wise:
Sillage- 8/10 ( excellent for 1st hour after that it stays close)
Versatility- 6/10 (only winter and fall)
Posted on 11/18/2015
I never expected that this edt perfume will give me such a strong, intense fragrance. Surprisingly(for me) it stays...My clothes still has the fragrance in the morning... Got many complements...Looks like has become part my personality...
Posted on 2/12/2015
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!