The essence of a classic. Acqua di Gio Essenza, a more intense and sensual interpretation of Acqua di Gio. At its heart is the blend of two new extraordinary elements: Cascalone, with fresh and powerful aquatic accents, and the luminous Paradisone, which brings out each of the fragrance’s subtle notes. All the founding elements are present, reinvented to create a more vibrant, sensual fragrance.
- Top Notes: Bergamot, Grapefruit and Water Notes.
- Middle notes- Jasmine, Basil and Sage.
- Base notes- Patchouli, Cedar, Vetiver, Ambrox, Ambergris,Pepper and Clary Sage.
Ten Point Guide to Check Your Perfume is Genuine :
- The Price : If it’s too cheap or hugely discounted, there’s a high probability it’s a fake.
- The Place : Buy your favorite perfume only from authorized and licensed retailers who clearly state this.
- The Serial Number : Look for control numbers, batch number or the serial number. The serial number should match on the bottle and box.
- Quality of Package : Note its thickness, clarity and overall quality. Brittle or cloudy cellophane is a red flag.
- Spellings : An ‘authentic’ designer perfume box with a spelling mistake or print error is clearly a fake.
- Color : Genuine fragrances are never murky or cloudy. If there are sediments or particles in the bottle, it’s a fake.
- Container : Examine the quality of the fragrance bottle. Check for thickness, clarity, scratches, air bubbles or discoloration.
- Look at the bottle's cap : Check the color, shape and quality of the molding.
- Texture : Feel the fragrance between your fingers for excessive oiliness, a common sign of a fake perfume.
- Smell : Counterfeit fragrances are often made improperly. Normally, when perfume is attached to alcohol, it is placed in cans for few days to settle. Fakes often skip this step, so the composition is messy, flat and unpleasant.
By Aankana Choudhary
I love this perfume so much. It is one of the signature perfumes, which my boyfriend wears and I totally fall in love with it whenever I smell it. It has a unique good fragrance to it, which stands out.
Posted on 9/21/2016
The smell has a distinguishable personality. It's fresh and aquatic-ish- but with much more depth, dryness and strength than it's summer scent adversaries. I don't like salty scents like Nautica Voyage, but I consider this just right. Works everyday of the year, non offensive but very noticable in stength. No real age limitation.
Posted on 10/14/2015
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!