Extroverted notes of Mediterranean verbena mingle with a rosy base of geranium and lemon tree. Elegantly presented in a glass spray bottled engraved with a verbena leaf.
Verbena is cherished for soothing properties, and yet exudes a zesty citrus scent. Its paradoxical nature makes it wonderful as a fragrance, and well-suited to skin and hair care uses. Also try: Verbena Foaming Bath and verbena Body Milk.
Ten Point Guide to Check Your Perfume is Genuine :
- The Price : If itâ€™s too cheap or hugely discounted, thereâ€™s a high probability itâ€™s a fake.
- The Place : Buy your favorite perfume only from authorized and licensed retailers who clearly state this.
- The Serial Number : Look for control numbers, batch number or the serial number. The serial number should match on the bottle and box.
- Quality of Package : Note its thickness, clarity and overall quality. Brittle or cloudy cellophane is a red flag.
- Spellings : An â€˜authenticâ€™ designer perfume box with a spelling mistake or print error is clearly a fake.
- Color : Genuine fragrances are never murky or cloudy. If there are sediments or particles in the bottle, itâ€™s a fake.
- Container : Examine the quality of the fragrance bottle. Check for thickness, clarity, scratches, air bubbles or discoloration.
- Look at the bottle's cap : Check the color, shape and quality of the molding.
- Texture : Feel the fragrance between your fingers for excessive oiliness, a common sign of a fake perfume.
- Smell : Counterfeit fragrances are often made improperly. Normally, when perfume is attached to alcohol, it is placed in cans for few days to settle. Fakes often skip this step, so the composition is messy, flat and unpleasant.
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!