- NIVEA Men Sensitive Cooling After Shave Lotion.
- It has 0% ALCOHOL and hence there is NO BURNING on application.
- It soothes skin irritations and improves its condition over time.
- Additionally, it gives a gentle cooling sensation with a refreshing feel with every use.
Features & Benefits :
- Calms and soothes skin irritations after shaving.
- Instantly refreshes the skin leaving a comfortable.
- Alleviates skin redness and dryness.
Expiry Date : August 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
How to use product
- Apply liberally on the shaved area.
- For the best results use the complete Sensitive grooming.
- Range from NIVEA® MEN with 0% alcohol.
By shweta panwar
It really gives cool affect after shaving, so good
Posted on 1/7/2017
By Aishu A
this one is my substitute for a primer.Also after the shave it reduces the itchiness and the redness .Like it.
Posted on 12/3/2016
By saunli sarkar
It is a liquid. cannot be used as a primer. but as an after shave lotion it really good. I gifted this to my dad. he loved this product. smell is not overpowering.
Posted on 9/22/2016
By Swagata Chakraborty
As a primer it really works well. Satisfactory performance in an affordable price.
Posted on 9/17/2016
I'm using this as a primer as I saw lots of review on YouTube... I like it..
Posted on 8/12/2016
Hey oily skin beauties check this out. It gives you a flawless base. The best primer that I've ever used. It lasts your makeup for a very long time. Simply loved it.
Posted on 7/23/2016
Please DO NOT buy this if you wish to use it as a primer.It is as effective as any normal cream hence, you might as well use some cream that you already possess instead of ordering this product. It does not reduce dryness by much.
Posted on 7/1/2016
All girls out there can use it as a primer. Makeup stays up long using this product. Love it!
Posted on 4/10/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.Q.Can I use this as Primer or do I need to buy another bottle which does not have the "Cooling Sensation" tag?Question by: Ash on Sep 7, 2016 4:26:00 PMA.Thank you for writing to us.
We suggest you to go for Nivea For Men Sensitive After Shave Balm as a primer instead of this one. The link for the same is given below:
Hope that you find the solution to your advantage.
Thank you for shopping at Nykaa!
Team NykaaAnswer by: Team Nykaa on Sep 17, 2016 3:50:09 PMQ.What is the expiry date of this product?Question by: Elegant Exports Attn Adnan on May 28, 2016 1:19:00 PM