Romance evokes the timeless essence of romance, true love, affection, warmth, and togetherness. The sensual essence of velvety woods, extravagant florals and seductive musk. Presented in a crystal clear bottle. Inside -the crystal clear fragrance.
- Top notes : Tangerin Ginger, Camomil Oil, Sungoddess Rose, Yellow Freesia, Marigold.
- Middle notes : Lotus Flower, White Violet, Paradisone, Night Blooming Day Lily, Violet.
- Base notes : Patchouli, Oak Moss, Rich Exotic Woods, Musk.
Ten Point Guide to Check Your Perfume is Genuine :
- The Price : If it’s too cheap or hugely discounted, there’s a high probability it’s a fake.
- The Place : Buy your favorite perfume only from authorized and licensed retailers who clearly state this.
- The Serial Number : Look for control numbers, batch number or the serial number. The serial number should match on the bottle and box.
- Quality of Package : Note its thickness, clarity and overall quality. Brittle or cloudy cellophane is a red flag.
- Spellings : An ‘authentic’ designer perfume box with a spelling mistake or print error is clearly a fake.
- Color : Genuine fragrances are never murky or cloudy. If there are sediments or particles in the bottle, it’s a fake.
- Container : Examine the quality of the fragrance bottle. Check for thickness, clarity, scratches, air bubbles or discoloration.
- Look at the bottle's cap : Check the color, shape and quality of the molding.
- Texture : Feel the fragrance between your fingers for excessive oiliness, a common sign of a fake perfume.
- Smell : Counterfeit fragrances are often made improperly. Normally, when perfume is attached to alcohol, it is placed in cans for few days to settle. Fakes often skip this step, so the composition is messy, flat and unpleasant.
By I worship makeup !!!
Love this perfume for office wear and its lasting power on me is awesome. it is a crowd pleasure so it is perfect for all occasions- night or day, work or play !
Posted on 7/2/2016
By The Girl with the Blue Hat.
Smells pretty, clean and pure. I received this last Christmas in the biggest bottle. This for the whole 2015 year was my signature and sometimes I still crave the smell. My bottle is almost out, but I know soon I will probably still use some most likely spring time. This smell reminds me of a clean garden with a pond, after a beautiful April shower. My only complaint is the perfume does not last extremely long. Romance is one of those "freshly shampooed hair" scents to me and really. Who can find fault with smelling clean?
Posted on 2/7/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!