- Moment de Bonheur - Eau de Parfum
- The fragrance of happiness.
- A feminine fragrance with a burst of green and fresh head notes that reveal a floral heart of Rose Centifolia, a quality of rose of a hundred petals with a soft, subtle scent.
- Finally, the woody base with notes of Patchouli and Cedar add a vibrant effect that underscores the elegance of this fragrance.
- Choose to be happy and wear the fragrance with the promise of joy.
Smells like the last rose to blossom and the first to experience the rain and the cold breeze of autumn. Not as sweet as the ordinary floral/fruity rose scents that seem to be overripe and anxiously waiting for the bee to pollinate it. Yes, it indeed smells fresh even sharply green, but definitely with a simple, royal tone to it. In the ideal world it would be a day scent for a queen on the first cold August/September days to go on a tour through the villas and manors that are in ones ownership and meet the staff of those places
Posted on 9/21/2016
By Shraddha Sharma
Moment de Bonheur by Yves Rocher- Lately, I have an inclination towards florals. Though white florals come very high up on my list. Roses have been the buds of fancy this year.
The Packaging perfectly depicts the perfume's character. This is a warm perfume which has a top direct note of spicy Rose. It has a beautiful green Patchouli dry down. Subtle. Perfect from Evening to Night. Can Perk up the lazy Mondays with this daring beauty. Grabs attention and turns heads. The notes are Roses, Patchouli, Geranium, Herbal and Spicy tones. The longevity is up to four to five hours.
Posted on 9/19/2016
By Pallavi Verma
Light, not too strong and perfect for summers.
Posted on 8/9/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!