Break free with L'Homme Libre. Top notes of basil and violet leaf enhanced by sharp spicy notes of nutmeg and pink pepper create a burst of freshness while deep woody vetiver and patchouli notes enriched with warm tones of leather create a trail of masculine sensuality.
- Top notes : Basil, Violet leaf and Star anise
- Middle notes : Nutmeg and Pink pepper
- Base notes : Vetiver and Patchouli
Ten Point Guide to Check Your Perfume is Genuine :
- The Price : If it’s too cheap or hugely discounted, there’s a high probability it’s a fake.
- The Place : Buy your favorite perfume only from authorized and licensed retailers who clearly state this.
- The Serial Number : Look for control numbers, batch number or the serial number. The serial number should match on the bottle and box.
- Quality of Package : Note its thickness, clarity and overall quality. Brittle or cloudy cellophane is a red flag.
- Spellings : An ‘authentic’ designer perfume box with a spelling mistake or print error is clearly a fake.
- Color : Genuine fragrances are never murky or cloudy. If there are sediments or particles in the bottle, it’s a fake.
- Container : Examine the quality of the fragrance bottle. Check for thickness, clarity, scratches, air bubbles or discoloration.
- Look at the bottle's cap : Check the color, shape and quality of the molding.
- Texture : Feel the fragrance between your fingers for excessive oiliness, a common sign of a fake perfume.
- Smell : Counterfeit fragrances are often made improperly. Normally, when perfume is attached to alcohol, it is placed in cans for few days to settle. Fakes often skip this step, so the composition is messy, flat and unpleasant.
By man with class
It is heaven in a bottle for men. Most definitely the best EDT that smells wonderful. It is for sophisticated men, who know what they want.
Posted on 8/23/2016
One of the best EDTs that has a natural flavored smell. The fragrance lasts long. I am loving it.
Posted on 8/23/2016
By The Girl with the Blue Hat.
The opening is very spicy/peppery. I can understand why some people may find the opening a little offensive, but I personally love the spiciness the opening brings. The opening is definitely very fresh & very masculine. In my opinion, the dry down bears a slight resemblance to the opening of Carolina Herrera's "CH Men", which is possibly why I love this scent so much. The dry down is very soft, sweet and alluring, which could make this a great date/night out scent. I think this scent is very unique in that the opening has a fresh, sporty edge to it and as it dries down it turns into a dark, alluring, sexy fragrance. I would say this works great as an all year scent. In terms of performance, I get about 6-7 hours with this. I definitely recommend l'Homme Libre. It's highly underrated and I don't believe that too many people currently wear it. It's not a familiar fragrance to most people, which will make you feel unique and make you stand out of the crowd. It will garner compliments.
Posted on 1/14/2016
This product has a very strong and a decent smell keeps me fresh and active all day long last long and smell strong......
Posted on 8/13/2015
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!