A magnetic, fierce blend of woody freshness, with a wave of citrus notes warmed by a sensual, ambery trail- L’Homme Sport, the elegant smell of new freshness is composed of Bergamont, Cardamom, and Vetiver. Far away, a thrilling ride. A man on the road for a ride between exhilaration and pleasure, and your are the witness of his trip to exaltation. Elegant, like every YSL man. Powerful, he controls the situation. Virile, he is definitely sexy. A rebel who rides his bike with unstoppable force, always on the lookout for the next exhilarating adventure, his body, his energy, his fragrance are an invitation to exaltation. Dare to take a ride.
- Top notes : Bergamot and Verbena
- Middle notes : Woody, Cardamom
- Base notes : Amber and Cedar
Ten Point Guide to Check Your Perfume is Genuine :
- The Price : If it’s too cheap or hugely discounted, there’s a high probability it’s a fake.
- The Place : Buy your favorite perfume only from authorized and licensed retailers who clearly state this.
- The Serial Number : Look for control numbers, batch number or the serial number. The serial number should match on the bottle and box.
- Quality of Package : Note its thickness, clarity and overall quality. Brittle or cloudy cellophane is a red flag.
- Spellings : An ‘authentic’ designer perfume box with a spelling mistake or print error is clearly a fake.
- Color : Genuine fragrances are never murky or cloudy. If there are sediments or particles in the bottle, it’s a fake.
- Container : Examine the quality of the fragrance bottle. Check for thickness, clarity, scratches, air bubbles or discoloration.
- Look at the bottle's cap : Check the color, shape and quality of the molding.
- Texture : Feel the fragrance between your fingers for excessive oiliness, a common sign of a fake perfume.
- Smell : Counterfeit fragrances are often made improperly. Normally, when perfume is attached to alcohol, it is placed in cans for few days to settle. Fakes often skip this step, so the composition is messy, flat and unpleasant.
By The Girl with the Blue Hat.
Uplifting, refreshing, masculine and elegant. The verbena and bergamot is a exquisite combination, a citrus scent without the harshness of lemon or lime. The coriander brings a spicy yet smooth note that mingles wonderfully with the top notes. It's like a dance that exudes freshness and airiness. Calling it sport may be a undeserved name. This is more of a casual, daylight, weekend type of fragrance. Either way, I would gladly wear it anytime of the year!
Posted on 1/14/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!