With Manifesto L'Elixir, audacity radiates from all its multiple facet. Adorned by a jewel-like chiselled gold cap, the bottle silhouette is sheathed in an amethyst veil and wrapped in a precious diamond sash. Manifesto L'Elixir or the spirit of an irresistibly fascinating perfume: the sensual and radiant combination of tuberose absolute and jasmine enhanced by oriental notes of vanilla and a vibrating cashmeran.
- Top notes : Bergamot and Mandarin
- Middle notes : Jasmine, Heliotrope and Tuberose
- Base notes : Vanilla and Cashmere wood
Ten Point Guide to Check Your Perfume is Genuine :
- The Price : If it’s too cheap or hugely discounted, there’s a high probability it’s a fake.
- The Place : Buy your favorite perfume only from authorized and licensed retailers who clearly state this.
- The Serial Number : Look for control numbers, batch number or the serial number. The serial number should match on the bottle and box.
- Quality of Package : Note its thickness, clarity and overall quality. Brittle or cloudy cellophane is a red flag.
- Spellings : An ‘authentic’ designer perfume box with a spelling mistake or print error is clearly a fake.
- Color : Genuine fragrances are never murky or cloudy. If there are sediments or particles in the bottle, it’s a fake.
- Container : Examine the quality of the fragrance bottle. Check for thickness, clarity, scratches, air bubbles or discoloration.
- Look at the bottle's cap : Check the color, shape and quality of the molding.
- Texture : Feel the fragrance between your fingers for excessive oiliness, a common sign of a fake perfume.
- Smell : Counterfeit fragrances are often made improperly. Normally, when perfume is attached to alcohol, it is placed in cans for few days to settle. Fakes often skip this step, so the composition is messy, flat and unpleasant.
By Nazuk Mahajan
I bought this around my brother's wedding from Nykaa.
it's a nice and light perfume during winters and leave a nice natural powery fragrance behind.
I'm more of a fruity perfume person but I do quite like it on myself after an hour of sprayin
Posted on 3/8/2017
Omg I love the fragrance and its available at an affordable price this product is so amazing must try it once.
Posted on 8/13/2015
By The Girl with the Blue Hat.
A classic and refined scent with hints of Jasmine, Heliotrope and Tuberose. This light scent is fresh and delicate.The name says it all.
Posted on 7/2/2015
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!