A citrus woody fragrance for men Crisp, sweet, warm & captivating Top notes are bergamot & mojito Middle notes are cardamom, rum & lavender Base notes are labdanum, patchouli & sandalwood
Ten Point Guide to Check Your Perfume is Genuine :
- The Price : If it’s too cheap or hugely discounted, there’s a high probability it’s a fake.
- The Place : Buy your favorite perfume only from authorized and licensed retailers who clearly state this.
- The Serial Number : Look for control numbers, batch number or the serial number. The serial number should match on the bottle and box.
- Quality of Package : Note its thickness, clarity and overall quality. Brittle or cloudy cellophane is a red flag.
- Spellings : An ‘authentic’ designer perfume box with a spelling mistake or print error is clearly a fake.
- Color : Genuine fragrances are never murky or cloudy. If there are sediments or particles in the bottle, it’s a fake.
- Container : Examine the quality of the fragrance bottle. Check for thickness, clarity, scratches, air bubbles or discoloration.
- Look at the bottle's cap : Check the color, shape and quality of the molding.
- Texture : Feel the fragrance between your fingers for excessive oiliness, a common sign of a fake perfume.
- Smell : Counterfeit fragrances are often made improperly. Normally, when perfume is attached to alcohol, it is placed in cans for few days to settle. Fakes often skip this step, so the composition is messy, flat and unpleasant.
Expiry Date : Click Here August 2019
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
It's okay and pleasant enough.
-Light scent, great for an office environment
-Very fresh and works great during the hot summer months
-Scent is very close to a Mojito and rum
-Relatively inexpensive when you can find it on sale
-Perfect all day wear
-Nearly impossible to over-apply
-Never lasts all day, maybe 3 hours at best
-Sillage is very poor
-Due to poor longevity, re-application will be frequent
-Scent isn't very bold and won't stand out next to other stronger colognes
-Limited to daytime and warm weather
Posted on 11/5/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!