A Sensual Floriental Fruity fragrance for the romantic at heart.
- Primary notes : Cranberry, Tonka Mousse, Lily of the Valley.
- Secondary notes : Honeysuckle, Vanilla, Marshmallow.
Ten Point Guide to Check Your Perfume is Genuine :
- The Price : If it’s too cheap or hugely discounted, there’s a high probability it’s a fake.
- The Place : Buy your favorite perfume only from authorized and licensed retailers who clearly state this.
- The Serial Number : Look for control numbers, batch number or the serial number. The serial number should match on the bottle and box.
- Quality of Package : Note its thickness, clarity and overall quality. Brittle or cloudy cellophane is a red flag.
- Spellings : An ‘authentic’ designer perfume box with a spelling mistake or print error is clearly a fake.
- Color : Genuine fragrances are never murky or cloudy. If there are sediments or particles in the bottle, it’s a fake.
- Container : Examine the quality of the fragrance bottle. Check for thickness, clarity, scratches, air bubbles or discoloration.
- Look at the bottle's cap : Check the color, shape and quality of the molding.
- Texture : Feel the fragrance between your fingers for excessive oiliness, a common sign of a fake perfume.
- Smell : Counterfeit fragrances are often made improperly. Normally, when perfume is attached to alcohol, it is placed in cans for few days to settle. Fakes often skip this step, so the composition is messy, flat and unpleasant.
By The Girl with the Blue Hat.
This scent is so delicious! Sweet and sour, I love it! It's a little powdery to me, which I love. I would have it as my signature scent if only it lasted longer and if it was less popular. Because here in Sweden every girl has this scent :( But I still love it. I think this perfume is perfect for Swedish summer, when it's not too hot outside. It's too sweet for hot weather.
Posted on 2/7/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!