A new definition of seduction, Double Black is a daring fragrance for the man who exudes a cool confidence and a powerful presence. Sleek and seductive, the bottle is designed in high-impact matte black. Spiced mango blends with nutme-infused expresso and the warmth of rich woods.
- Top Notes : Mango, Pepper
- Middle Notes :Spiced Espresso Coffee, Indonesian Nutmeg
- Base Notes : Vetiver, Cardamom, Juniper Berry, Tonka Bean
Ten Point Guide to Check Your Perfume is Genuine :
- The Price : If it’s too cheap or hugely discounted, there’s a high probability it’s a fake.
- The Place : Buy your favorite perfume only from authorized and licensed retailers who clearly state this.
- The Serial Number : Look for control numbers, batch number or the serial number. The serial number should match on the bottle and box.
- Quality of Package : Note its thickness, clarity and overall quality. Brittle or cloudy cellophane is a red flag.
- Spellings : An ‘authentic’ designer perfume box with a spelling mistake or print error is clearly a fake.
- Color : Genuine fragrances are never murky or cloudy. If there are sediments or particles in the bottle, it’s a fake.
- Container : Examine the quality of the fragrance bottle. Check for thickness, clarity, scratches, air bubbles or discoloration.
- Look at the bottle's cap : Check the color, shape and quality of the molding.
- Texture : Feel the fragrance between your fingers for excessive oiliness, a common sign of a fake perfume.
- Smell : Counterfeit fragrances are often made improperly. Normally, when perfume is attached to alcohol, it is placed in cans for few days to settle. Fakes often skip this step, so the composition is messy, flat and unpleasant.
Expiry Date : Click Here January 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
By richa eirene
the first time I bought ralph laurens perfume it was on my birthday. this perfume has a different smell and I love this one.
Posted on 2/25/2017
By The Girl with the Blue Hat.
In my collection, there are a handful of colognes that I feel comfortable wearing in business meetings. Polo Double Black is one of those fragrances. On me it doesn't project far but it leaves a reasonable scent bubble. A pet peeve: although the bottle is attractive, it is opaque and that bugs me out.
Posted on 3/30/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!