Roberto Cavalli For Her opens with a sizzling note of wild pimento, a powerful symbol of virility and seduction. This striking introduction is closely followed by a sophisticated and sensual heart note of vetiver wood that gives an earthly and slighty smoky quality to the fragrance. The base note of smooth leather adds its rich mix of depth and voluptuousness. Fresh, vibrant and sensual, this fragrance is an ode to youth and seduction.
Ten Point Guide to Check Your Perfume is Genuine :
- The Price : If it’s too cheap or hugely discounted, there’s a high probability it’s a fake.
- The Place : Buy your favorite perfume only from authorized and licensed retailers who clearly state this.
- The Serial Number : Look for control numbers, batch number or the serial number. The serial number should match on the bottle and box.
- Quality of Package : Note its thickness, clarity and overall quality. Brittle or cloudy cellophane is a red flag.
- Spellings : An ‘authentic’ designer perfume box with a spelling mistake or print error is clearly a fake.
- Color : Genuine fragrances are never murky or cloudy. If there are sediments or particles in the bottle, it’s a fake.
- Container : Examine the quality of the fragrance bottle. Check for thickness, clarity, scratches, air bubbles or discoloration.
- Look at the bottle's cap : Check the color, shape and quality of the molding.
- Texture : Feel the fragrance between your fingers for excessive oiliness, a common sign of a fake perfume.
- Smell : Counterfeit fragrances are often made improperly. Normally, when perfume is attached to alcohol, it is placed in cans for few days to settle. Fakes often skip this step, so the composition is messy, flat and unpleasant.
Expiry Date : Click Here January 2021
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
This is one of my favorite perfume because this smells so good and it lasts long!
Posted on 8/11/2016
By The Girl with the Blue Hat.
I have already bought 3 bottles since its launch in 2012 and I'm definitely getting a fourth one. It smells sensual and expensive. I have never been a fan of Cavalli fragrances, or most of the Italian designers for that matter, but this one was a wild success on both the testing strips and my skin. I like to use it along with the body lotion, which has an impressive silage as well. Although it's a little heavy, I like to use it during summer and when I swim the next day, the silage boosts for some reason and everyone near me asks me of my perfume!
Posted on 2/7/2016
By Amor de Parfum
I bought this product from a store near my home. It was a box set with the perfume and a body lotion. I absolutely fell in love with it as soon as I first smelt it. Its a hard whiff at first and then it leaves behind a soft, leathery trail of fragrance. I highly recommend this perfume. Definitely worth the tiny hole in the pocket that the price burns!
Posted on 2/2/2015
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!