- Lightweight, non-greasy spa treatment restores moisture to hardworking hands
- Silk proteins and vitamin E nourish nails and cuticles to leave them soft and strong
- Moisture-rich marine botanicals, including Wakame, Sea Lettuce, and Sea Fennel provide deep hydration for visibly smooth skin
- International bestseller and frequent favorite of top beauty editors
Key Elements :
Shea Butter:Extracted from the nut of the African shea tree, this ultra-rich moisture source is rapidly absorbed by the skin, leaving it touchably smooth and nourished.
Hydrolyzed Silk Proteins :Nourishing lipids from palm oil combine with naturally spun silk to smooth and strengthen the skin.
Hydrating Marine Blend: A triple-powered synthesis of marine botanicals that optimizes skin's moisture balance while bolstering free radical resistance.
- Wakame: Brown kelp fronds harvested from the Sea of Japan; energizes skin's natural functions and recharges tone
- Sea Lettuce: Dewy yellow-green leaves cultivated from the coast of Brittany, France; supports skin-firming collagen and elastin
- Fennel: Waxy green ribbons abundant along rocky English sea cliffs; empowers skin to resist aging environmental damage
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Octyyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Gyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Glucoside, Fragrance (Parfum), Triethanolamine, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Limonene, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylene Glycol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Hydrolyzed Silk, Methylisothiazolinone, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Ulva Lactuca Extract, Porphyra Umbilicalis Extract, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract
How to use product
Massage into hands, nails and cuticles.
Tips :Leave on hands overnight and cover with cotton gloves for an intensive moisturizing treatment.
I am really glad that this hand cream is unscented and I don't like fragrances in my hand cream at all. But it does it is a job well. It moisturizes deeply and my skin feels soft and supple. I love it!
Posted on 10/19/2015
Its Expensive but too good to use. Must try!!
Posted on 8/22/2014
My hands are very dry and when I tried this hand cream, I was so surprised how much better my hands feel now. Highly recommend you try it.
Posted on 7/22/2014
Posted on 7/14/2014
yes, it is expensive but totally worth it..
Posted on 7/9/2014
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!