The CI-44 Hair Curler from Andis is the perfect tool to create that naturally-looking curl or wave by adding volume and texture to your dull, lifeless hair.
Gold Plated Barrel
The Andis CI-44 Hair Curler comes with a gold plated barrel that ensures quick circulation of heat by speeding up the heat level.
20 Heat Settings
This amazing hair curler comes with 20 heat settings which can be easily adjust according to your hair type. If your hair is thick, then you can use low heat and vice versa.
The hair curler promises to give you those professional-styled curls that last longer.
Soft Touch Handle
The CI-44 Hair Curler is constructed with a soft touch handle which ensures easy and comfortable handling while curling your hair.
When the device is in use or not in use, you can safely place it in the safety stand provided in the package.
You can easily set the temperature level of this hair curler with the help of the temperature controller.
Auto Shut Off
The auto shut off mechanism enables the device to shut down on its own after a certain period of time to ensure safety.
Heat Up Time 30 Seconds
This superbly designed hair curler needs a just 30 seconds to heat up so that you can create a variety of curls in an instant without wasting much of your time.Swivel Cord
The Andis CI-44 Hair Curler is flexible and comfortable enough to turn in any direction as it is designed with a swivel cord.
- The 1" High Heat Curling Iron is an economical way to get salon-quality curls at home.
- Gold ceramic barrel retains high heat and is ideal for curling or straightening.
- 20 variable heat settings provide precise temperature control for all hair types
- Fast 30-second heat-up.
- 235ºC high heat for long-lasting styles.
- Provides maximum heat without damaging hair
- Dual voltage for worldwide use.
- Auto shut-off
- Cool Tip for Safe Handling
- 360º Tangle-free Swivel cord.
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!