Manufacturer/Brand warranty applicable. Kindly retain the original Nykaa invoice copy to avail warranty service.
BaByliss Twist Secret is a completely new hair-styling tool that is very useful for twisting hair quickly and easily. In a few easy steps, create your own stylish curls, which can be held in place later in with jewelry or bands. With the Twist Secret, you?re free to try out new ideas in styling: Twist secret, you?re free to try out new ideas in styling: twist and curl all your hair or just a few locks. Let your imagination run wild!
Twist Secret Application
You can find the whole Twist Secret range and even more advice, creations and competitions, on the Twist Secret application.
- Battery casing(1)
- Tweezer/head rotation switch(2)
- Push buttons for raising the tweezers(3)
Expiry Date : January 2021
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.Q.How to use ? It is better than hand twisting of hairs? Will it suit my hairs and is it safe to use?Question by: Priyanka on Oct 20, 2015 12:20:00 AMA.Thanks for writing to us.
Please see below steps for how to use:---
1. Choose a lock of hair to curl and untangle it using a BaByliss brush.
2. Part the lock into two strands.
3. Press the button to raise the tweezer. Place the end of one of the two locks under the tweezer and release the button so that the lock is held firmly by the tweezer.
4. Do exactly the same to fix the second lock under the other tweezer.
5. Line the device up with the length of the strands of hair. Hold the device slightly away from your head and stretch out the locks of hair.
6. Turn the device on to position I. The tweezers rotate, twisting the locks.
7. Once the locks have been twisted and curled over their entire length, return the device to position 0.
8. Line up the device as described above. Turn the device on to position II. The device’s head pivots, twisting the two strands of hair together.
9. Once the twisting action is finished, return the device to position 0, and release the locks from the tweezers by pressing the push buttons.
10. Place an elastic band or else a BaByliss attachment (sold separately) in the hair to hold the curl in place.
Repeat the operation for each new curl.
It is faster and quicker than hand twisting, but whether it’s good or bad that completely depends upon personal experience. It is safe for hairs, it is developed with keeping in mind hair concerns.
Hope that you find the solution to your advantage.
Thank you for shopping at Nykaa!
Answer by: Team Nykaa on Oct 26, 2015 3:18:55 PM