Nutrify and sustain your tresses with the goodness of premium coconut oil, enriched with the most trusted herbs, extracted from nature. Vatika Hair Oil:
- Contains extracts of henna, amla, lemon, and other precious herbs.
- Contains extracts of Amla to strengthen hair roots, and extracts of lemon that acts as astringent to soak up excess oil, and prevent dandruff.
- Contains the anti microbial extracts of neem and vitalizing extracts of Brahmi.
- Contains extracts of harad that protects from UV rays, and kapur kachari that is antiseptic in nature.
Additional Information: Give your hair a dose of gorgeousness, with the herbal ingredients of Dabur Vatika.
How to use product
- Massage Vatika Enriched Coconut Hair Oil onto your scalp thoroughly.
- Allow the oil to penetrate through your scalp by leaving it for an hour.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly and notice a healthy shine instantly.
Expiry Date : Click Here October 2017
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
It has a light and nourishing hair oil with a wonderful fragrance.
Posted on 8/7/2016
By Sana Shaikh
This oil is good and moisturizing and makes your hair soft, but it has a very strong perfume like smell, which does not go away unless you wash your hair. If you are sensitive to perfume smells, avoid this. Otherwise, this is a great moisturiser and conditioner.
Posted on 12/25/2015
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.Q.Is it helpful for dandruff and split ends?Question by: mdyaseenreena on Apr 24, 2017 7:23:00 AM